Cappuccino white chocolate mousse is one of the top desserts that I always prepare when I get a sugar craving. It’s simple, cheap, and tastes like heaven! Plus, perfect for beginners in the kitchen. My hubby loves desserts that include coffee, so this one is totally his jam! I recommend this mousse to those who like the taste of white chocolate, coffee, and tiramisu. Following, you can read the instructions:
For the mousse:
- ½ cup coffee, chilled
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee powder
- 1 ½ teaspoon gelatin powder
- 1 3/4 cups condensed milk
- 70 grams white chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cup heavy cream
To garnish (optional):
- White chocolate shavings
- coffee powder, to dust
- First, prepare the coffee as you usually do. Then, pour ½ cup of the chilled coffee into a small bowl; add the instant coffee powder and stir to dissolve. Sprinkle gelatin powder into the coffee and allow to soften for 3 minutes.
- Next, in a small pot crush the white chocolate into pieces, then add the gelatin mixture and pour the condensed milk. Set over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until the mixture dissolves (around 2 minutes). Remove from the heat and add vanilla extract; allow to cool at room temperature.
- Meanwhile, using an electric mixer, beat the heavy cream to soft peaks and add into the coffee mixture in two additions. Combine to incorporate.
- Spoon the cappuccino white chocolate mousse into cups or serving glasses. Refrigerate for 3 hours to set.
- Before serving, dust some coffee powder or sprinkle chocolate shavings over the mousse. Serve.