You will need just 10 minutes to prepare these cute Christmas tree chocolate mousse cups. Bring the holiday spirit with these creamy and delicious mousse cups that your family will adore! Here is the recipe:
- 2 blocks (4 oz.) chocolate bark
- 1 package chocolate pudding
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Sprinkles (optional)
To make the chocolate cups:
- In a saucepan, over a low heat, melt the chocolate, stirring constantly.
- Taking a simple crafts and arts type paintbrush paint the melted chocolate into the mini muffin tins. Place in the freezer for 5 minutes to firm. (You may have to do this two to three times in order to get a sturdy cup).
- In the meantime, prepare the mousse.
To make the mousse:
- In a mixing bowl, using an electric mixer on high, beat the pudding, milk, and heavy cream for about 3 to 5 minutes or just until you get a thick and stiff mousse.
- Spoon into a piping bag and pipe into the chocolate cups creating a Christmas tree. Decorate if you want. Keep refrigerated.
Enjoy! Have a holly jolly Christmas!