Chocolate glaze provides an amazing look and taste to numerous dessert. And if you wonder how to make the best chocolate glaze at home then this is the recipe! Smooth and satiny with an amazing chocolate color, this chocolate glaze is very simple and easy to make – all you need is a few simple ingredients. Ready in 15 minutes, here is the recipe:
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 ½ tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a double boiler over very hot (not boiling water), add chocolate chips, honey, and butter. Stir until you get a well melted and smooth mixture, then pour in the vanilla and combine.
- Spread the glaze (still warm) over top of cake or cookies, letting it drizzle down the sides.
- Allow setting for 30-45 minutes. Slice and serve your glazed dessert.